Chief Executive Officer
At Vultus we believe in two things, stress free farmers and the kind of environment you want to pass on to your children.
Our fight for a greener planet and happier farmers began 5 years ago. Starting off with a team of 2, we had a clear mission: to provide growers with reliably better yields, at a lower cost. Today we are doing exactly that. Now a team of 13, we enable farmers to save 30% of their fertilizers and increase yields by 3-5%. And our impact on the world, we have the opportunity to save millions of tonnes of CO2 with our technology and to make agriculture significantly more sustainable. But our fight is far from over. This is where you come in.
As our new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) you will lead the company through its next phase of growth, taking it from a private company to a listing on Spotlight market in Q2 2022 and executing on the commercialization strategy. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the organization as a public company
- Overseeing commercial expansion in various geographies
- Coordinate with the board of directors
- Fundraising from public markets
- Managing and coordinating product, operations and growth
- Retain and develop talent in the organization
- Prior experience leading a public company
- 5 years experience managing a team of at least 15, including hiring, firing, personal development etc.
- Experience attracting capital from public markets and coordinating with a board
- Experienced managing distribution partnerships or licencing deals part of multinational business development
- Foundational work/contract law and previous PnL responsibilities
- Fluency in Swedish