Hunter Account Executive - SaaS (Software as a Service)
Join us to reshape the banking payment industry by providing state of the art fintech platform. At Visualizy we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team which is why we’re seeking a qualified Hunter Account Executive to work closely with Visualizy’s founders. We are well funded and backed by strong founders and investors.
As a Hunter Account Executive in the fintech SaaS industry, your primary focus will be on aggressively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to drive revenue growth. Your role will involve prospecting, lead generation, and closing deals with a relentless focus on acquiring new clients. Success in this position requires a proactive, results-driven approach and a deep understanding of the SaaS products offered by the company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast paced company with super dynamic working environment.
Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Identify and prioritize potential clients within the target market.
- Utilize various channels, including cold calling, email campaigns, and social media, to generate
- Research and gather information about potential clients customers to tailor outreach efforts effectively.
- Engage with key decision-makers and influencers to understand their business challenges and needs.
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the value proposition of the SaaS products.
- Develop and deliver persuasive pitches to generate interest and excitement about the solutions offered.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address any client-specific requirements and ensure successful contract negotiations.
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
Sales Reporting and Pipeline Management:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of prospecting activities, leads, and opportunities using CRM tools.
- Effectively manage the sales pipeline, providing clear visibility into potential deals and their status.
- Create and deliver timely sales forecasts and reports
- Proven experience as a account executive in the SaaS industry, with a demonstrated track record of successfully acquiring new clients
- Strong prospecting and lead generation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Swedish and English languages
- Resilient and goal-oriented, with a focus on achieving and surpassing sales targets
- Previous hands-on experience with CRM software and sales tools.
- Comfortable with MS office products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We are dedicated to simplifying bank integration and payments for all companies. We understand that this can be a complex and time-consuming process, which is why we have developed an embedded banking and payment platform that is easy to use, scalable, future-proof, and compliant with global banking standards.
Our fintech platform empowers companies of all sizes to focus on their core business, rather than worrying about the complexities of payments operations.
We believe that all companies deserve to have access to a simple and reliable solution for bank integration and payments, and our mission is to provide just that.
Our founders have strong track records from banking, finance, payment and tech industries with experience of building strong businesses.
Our work environment has a high pace and is dynamic. We have a culture setting a high bar and exceeding expectations, and like to mix fun at work.
Our headquarter is located at Norrsken House, an ecosystem of impact startups in Stockholm with lots of exciting events and activities.