Solution Engineer Hyperscaler (MEP)
Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
Start: ASAP / Immediate
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Travel Requirements: 50% domestic and international
The best way to introduce you to Submer is undoubtedly through our values: Sustainable, Unique, Bold, Making Sense, Empathetic and Reliable. If these resonate with you we're sure you will find your place here in no time.
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacentre, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacentre design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations worldwide to meet growing international demand.
About The Role And The Candidate
The successful candidate will have a key role to leverage technical engagements with Hyperscalers on pre-sales and technical tender manager activities, acting as a bridge between Submer internal departments and the Customer.
Will work side-by-side with Sales team engaging customers, having the mission of integrating and recommending Submer’s solutions within the cooling environment of a Data Center.
You will be involved in:
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in Immersion Cooling for technically complex projects and tenders
- Work closely with HyperScaler Sales Team building a technical trusted relation with our customers
- Actively engage with the sales teams to support them in the deals
- Follow a standard procedure to validate and qualify the opportunities from a technical point of view
- Drive technical relationship with customers
- Create and develop technical commercial proposals based on customer’s requirements
To Perform In This Job, You’ll Likely Have
- +10 years of proven experience in a pre-sales/Technical sales role for MEP projects related to High-Performance Computing and/or MegaWatt Datacenters
- +5 Experience in HyperScalers environments
- Data Center Certifications with proven knowledge of data center design, engineering, and operations of common infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical specialization and oriented to Data Center environments with understanding about Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field also focused on Data Centers.
- Experience in creating commercial technical proposals.
- Able to work autonomously and in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Willing to work across varied time zones.
- Knowledge of cooling and power in DC is a must.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- DC IT knowledge experience is advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Plan 401k Employee volunteer contribution Plan
- Career path evolution
Submer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
"Submer was born in 2015 from two brilliant and original minds, Daniel Pope and Pol Valls, to make operating and constructing data centers more sustainable and efficient.
Our Mission is to build sustainable and future-proof digital infrastructures to create a better and fairer world with sustainable technology."