Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The best way to introduce you to Submer is undoubtedly through our values: Sustainable, Unique, Bold, Making Sense, Empathetic and Reliable. If these resonate with you we're sure you will find your place here in no time.
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacentre, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacentre design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations worldwide to meet growing international demand.
What Impact You Will Have
This is a great opportunity to be part of building tomorrow’s workforce and help shape what will certainly be a very cool future!
You’ll play a pivotal role in enhancing employee skills, driving engagement, improving performance, fostering innovation, and ensuring adaptability, ultimately leading to talent retention and sustainable growth.
What You’ll Do
- Co-create new learning strategies that align with what both all employees and Submer need to thrive.
- Develop and implement career development paths for all employees and provide guidance to support their learning journeys.
- Identify skills and knowledge gaps and develop training solutions to address those gaps.
- Design and deliver engaging and interactive learning experiences, incorporating micro and macro-learning principles, utilize gamification to make learning fun and effective.
- Source, manage and optimize Learning Experience Platforms (LXPs) for a seamless learning experience.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to create and review training content.
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs with users and adjust them to ensure maximum impact. / Evaluate the effectiveness of learning initiatives and continuous improvements with Agile methodologies.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and best practices in L&D and incorporate them into training programs.
- Support the onboarding process for new hires.
- Manage Performance Development cycle and advise leaders on improvement and development plans
- Design and lead the engagement survey launch and implement action plans in each department with leadership
- Foster a culture of continuous learning, Agile mindset.
To Perform In This Job, You’ll Likely Have
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as Education, Human Resources, or Business Administration).
- Proven experience in developing and delivering effective training programs within a global / international organisation.
- Experience of working with hybrid teams in various locations.
- Experience of working in a startup or scaleup environment where change is constant and everything needs to be (re)built.
- Strong knowledge of learning theories and instructional design principles.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience using learning management systems and learning experience platforms
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in learning and how AI impacts the learning landscape.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- User level of Microsoft Office and HR technologies.
- Tech-savvy, attention to detail, stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal, organization and planning skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills and proactive
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant Pass Card
- Pass nursery and/or Transport Pass Card - as fexible retribution
- Private Health Insurance - after the probation period
- Languages Classes (English)
- Fresh fruits and Gym at the office
- Great work environment
Submer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
"Submer was born in 2015 from two brilliant and original minds, Daniel Pope and Pol Valls, to make operating and constructing data centers more sustainable and efficient.
Our Mission is to build sustainable and future-proof digital infrastructures to create a better and fairer world with sustainable technology."