Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Travel Requirements: 30%
The best way to introduce you to Submer is undoubtedly through our values: Sustainable, Unique, Bold, Making Sense, Empathetic and Reliable. If these resonate with you we're sure you will find your place here in no time.
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacentre, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacentre design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations worldwide to meet growing international demand.
About The Role And The Candidate
The successful candidate will be own and assure reliability of the assembly process of Submer’s Supply Chain. Involved in Product development, assembly operations and processes and quality.
- Cocreation with the engineering squads, to assure the product is developed taking in consideration the manufacturing process.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations.
- Planning of the assembly part of the supply chain and connect it to the project end to end process.
- Coordinate with procurement, logistics and installation departments to assure a smooth connection of all areas.
- Managing the factory team.
- Define the assembly centre layouts.
- Create and keep the Value Stream Maps (VSM) updated.
- Define their own quality control measures and continuous improvement techniques.
- Get your department and the whole Supply Chain ready for a massive production scale up.
To Perform In This Job, You’ll Likely Have
- 8 years of experience in production management.
- Demonstrated experience working on a production line. (Supervisory experience is an advantage.)
- Experience in production environments in industrial sectors.
- Manufacturing knowledge.
- Advanced production knowledge: Lean Manufacturing, Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM), 6-sigma…
- Leadership and resource Management.
- Quality Control.
- Health and Safety Compliance.
- High level of English and Spanish is mandatory.
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant Pass Card
- Pass nursery and/or Transport Pass Card - as fexible retribution
- Private Health Insurance - after the probation period
- Languages Classes (English)
- Fresh fruits and Gym at the office
- Great work environment
Submer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
"Submer was born in 2015 from two brilliant and original minds, Daniel Pope and Pol Valls, to make operating and constructing data centers more sustainable and efficient.
Our Mission is to build sustainable and future-proof digital infrastructures to create a better and fairer world with sustainable technology."