Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Travel Requirements: 10%
The best way to introduce you to Submer is undoubtedly through our values: Sustainable, Unique, Bold, Making Sense, Empathetic and Reliable. If these resonate with you we're sure you will find your place here in no time.
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacentre, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacentre design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations worldwide to meet growing international demand.
About The Role And The Candidate
As a Controller reporting directly to the CFO of Submer, your core mission is to uphold the integrity and precision of the organization's financial data while actively contributing to its overall financial health.
- Manage the soundness of basic financial information, through the homogenization of accounting criteria, mapping of accounting information to reporting formats and performance monitoring;
- Collaborate in the presentation of the monthly follow-up to the rest of the internal departments, and in the preparation of the annual budgets and monthly forecasts;
- Collaborate in the preparation of the report to the Board, as well as to third parties external to the company (banks, insurance companies, credit companies, etc.);
- Manage the company's long-term projections (company’s financial business planning: P&L, BS and CF) and keep them updated on a regular basis, and monthly coordination with treasury manager;
- Collaborate with investment analysis, equity and debt fundraising lead by CFO.
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- 5-6 years of prior experience in a Controller role
- Previous experience in roles such as Auditor, Investment Banking, and Modelling would be advantageous
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel
- Familiarity with Power BI is a desirable skill
- Experience working with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Possesses a start-up and scaling-up mindset
- Restaurant Pass Card
- Pass nursery and/or Transport Pass Card - as flexible retribution
- Private Health Insurance - after the probation period
- Languages Classes (English)
- Fresh fruits and Gym at the office
- Great work environment
Submer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
"Submer was born in 2015 from two brilliant and original minds, Daniel Pope and Pol Valls, to make operating and constructing data centers more sustainable and efficient.
Our Mission is to build sustainable and future-proof digital infrastructures to create a better and fairer world with sustainable technology."