People Partner (HRBP)
Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The best way to introduce you to Submer is undoubtedly through our values: Sustainable, Unique, Bold, Making Sense, Empathetic and Reliable. If these resonate with you we're sure you will find your place here in no time.
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacentre, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacentre design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations worldwide to meet growing international demand.
What Impact You’ll Have
As the first HR professional based in the United States, your impact will be multifaceted and far-reaching, encompassing both strategic and operational aspects of HR. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and building the HR function, leading both the international recruitment strategy and be a people partner coaching, supporting and advising and being involved in global people projects.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a dynamic team and help shape what will certainly be a very cool future!
What You’ll Do
As Talent Acquisition partner:
- You will spearhead the development and execution of our talent acquisition strategy in collaboration with our global People team, ensuring we attract top talent to fuel our international growth
- Manage and continuously improve the talent acquisition journey delivering a more efficient and engaging experience
- Build and maintain relevant talent pools to establish a sustainable pipeline of top candidates to support our ongoing recruitment needs
- Your focus on business needs will directly impact our leaders' ability to identify, prioritise, and cultivate key capabilities, aligning HR strategies with our growth
- Collaborating in performance management, employee engagement, employee experience, compensation, benefits, HR policies, and leadership development programs, you will enhance our organisational effectiveness and employee satisfaction
- Your influence will contribute to fostering workplace that empowers and nurtures our talented and dynamic workforce
- Bachelor or University degree; preferably in Human Resource Management, Psychology or a related field
- 7-10 years’ experience in similar role as a full stack HR generalist, covering recruitment and generalist, operational HR in an international and hybrid environment.
- Experience working autonomously and effectively in a startup or scaleup environment where change is constant and everything needs to be (re)built.
- Fluent English. Spanish is a plus
- Solid knowledge of HR policies for legal compliance (US)
- Strong influencing, critical thinking, problem-solving, creative, conceptual, and analytical skills
- A driven self-starter, adaptable, and embrace a positive perspective
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills complemented by a tech-savvy nature, meticulous attention to detail, and robust stakeholder management abilities
- A great and flexible and hybrid friendly work environment
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing scale-up with a mission to make a positive impact
- Competitive compensation pack
- Career path evolution
- Medical Insurance Plan
- 401k Employee volunteer contribution Plan
Submer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Submer was born in 2015 from two brilliant and original minds, Daniel Pope and Pol Valls, to make operating and constructing data centers more sustainable and efficient.
This idea remains to this day as the main driver of the company:
"We enable next-generation cooling and automation for data & energy-intense environments by integrating our pristine, highly-efficient & sustainable technologies. Solving the challenges of today and powering the use cases of the future."
Submer enables datacenters that make sense through products, platforms, APIs, processes, and installations that will move hyperscalers, colocation, and huge industries to new levels of efficiency and innovation.