Manager Quality - Mechanical
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Construction Quality Mechanical manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Construction Quality Site team based in Skellefteå Sweden. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing a sound QAQC Site team and will contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job:
The person we are looking for will be a mechanical focal Point for QAQC matters for site projects, and facilities development. You will be responsible for developing implementing, auditing, and monitoring project QAQC plans and programs in compliance with company specifications, applicable international codes and standards, and local Swedish standards. Ensure that plants and factory facilities are constructed according to company and project specifications, design documents, and applicable codes and standards and acceptable work practices.
About the team:
Join us to work in an international team of more than 151 nationalities, based in the north of Sweden, where an active QAQC team is rapidly growing to achieve great goals set for 2025. You will contribute to the implementation of a QAQC system amongst all site contractors and subcontractors to turn the green battery factory into a tangible reality.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain Project Quality Plans for the different projects.
- Stablish and Implement effective quality management to support project activities.
- Set up and develop QAQC procedures, ITP, report KPIs, support project activities with EPC contractors.
- Prioritize high-priority work scopes with the construction leads to meet the plan and work closely with the schedulers to deliver these.
- Ensuring quality assurance of all work scopes is maintained and all work is performed in accordance with company policies and the Health & Safety at work act.
- Monitor test packs for incorporation into as-built dossiers
- Liaise with document control for approved Quality documents.
Personal Success Factors:
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.