Manager Quality - Electrical
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Construction Electrical QAQC manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Construction Quality Site team based in Skelleftea Sweden. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing a sound QAQC Site team and will contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job:
Be an electrical focal point for QAQC matters for site projects and facilities development. Responsible for developing, implementing, auditing, and monitoring project QAQC plans and programs in compliance with company specifications, applicable international codes and standards, and local Swedish standards. Ensure that plants and factory facilities are constructed according to company and project specifications, design documents, applicable codes and standards and acceptable work practices.
About the team:
Join us to work in an international environment of more than 151 nationalities, based in the north of Sweden, where an active QAQC team is rapidly growing to achieve great goals set for 2025. You will have 4-6 direct reports of ambitious specialists and engineers in your team. You will contribute to the implementation of a QAQC system amongst all site contractors and subcontractors to turn the green battery factory in a tangible reality.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain Project Quality Plans for the different projects.
- Stablish and Implement effective quality management to support project activities.
- Set up and develop QAQC procedures, ITP, report KPIs, and support project activities with EPC contractors .
- Working alongside Swedish personnel and understanding the Swedish codes of practice.
- Monitor test packs for incorporation into as-built dossiers
- Consider the implications of delays in QC as-built turnover documentation and bring to the attention of the site QC manager.
- Working closely with MEP teams for system closeout.
- Monitor and control the status of punch list and exception lists relevant to quality dossiers
- Attend the weekly QA/QC, and commissioning meetings
- Takes the lead on resolving all Non-conformance Reports (NCR’s)
- Close out all project items ensuring Zero defects at handover.
Personal Success Factors:
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.