Business Project Manager
We are looking for a driven Business Project Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our bold and passionate Business Systems and Process Office team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in scaling up operations at Northvolt Ett, our first mass production site. You will get the chance to make a difference in the transformation to a carbon-free society.
About the job
As a Business Project Manager, you will be leading efforts in gathering business requirements and managing cross-functional projects at Northvolt Ett, focusing on enterprise business systems projects and continuous improvements.
For success in this role, you need over 8 years of Project Management experience, adept at Agile methodologies, and a proven record in handling large, complex IT projects. Your expertise spans software life cycle models, combining agile and traditional management principles effectively. You possess deep business understanding, fostering high customer trust, and excel in analytical, planning, and organizational skills to navigate competing demands.
About the team
The Business Project Manager is a vital member of the Ett Business Systems and Process Office section within the Ett Digitalization organization and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy. The team you are joining is responsible for driving effective use of business systems, applying appropriate solutions and governance, and ensuring high user adoption of our enterprise business systems investments.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Planning and Management: Define project scope and schedule and ensure timely delivery of value; lead project status and working meetings; secure business resources and continuously communicate needed effort; prepare progress reports; manage risks and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Collaborate with Group IT to business system projects for Ett and gather requirements for enterprise IT projects. Work closely with central IT Programs & Portfolio as well as Digitalization PMO for cross-functional project planning.
- Change Management: Plan and execute on change management and communication plan
- System Adoption: Lead efforts for system adoption and work with continuous improvements on delivered systems.
- Stakeholder Management: Support the Director IT & Digitalization in managing business expectations for project deliverables, stakeholder communications, and project governance
- Process Management and Improvement: Define and manage project management process and champion ongoing process improvements for Agile Project Management