Quality Control Analyst
Responsible for receiving and analyzing incoming materials, product intermediates and finalized products from Production along with special testing requests, using a range of analytical instruments. Skilled specialist in a specific area or scope of the laboratory. Participates in problem solving, technical troubleshooting exercises, and technical discussions where needed. Mentor and trainer for associates and technicians.
• Perform testing of all routine control plan inspection items and special requests analyses using a variety of laboratory instruments.
• Specialize and take on more responsibility in a specific area or scope of the laboratory.
• Execute work instructions accurately and follow protocol.
• Perform basic data analysis, interpret data and report data/results as instructed. Organize test results in the expected template and/or LIMS system, maintain control charts, and take correct actions when results are found to be out of specification.
• Able to troubleshoot basic and advance instrument problems, utilizing the help of suppliers or experts for more major issues.
• Understand the fundamentals of method development and validation and take a major part in the execution side.
• Execute method improvement plans; write and update standard operating procedures as needed.
• Mentor and train colleagues on practical aspects of the analysis methods such as sample preparation and running instruments, according to work instructions and risk assessments.
• Perform regular (daily, weekly, monthly) preventive maintenance on instruments as instructed by instrument owner. Maintain instruments to a high standard.
• As required, take on equipment ownership responsibility including:
o Ensure consumables, chemicals and other tools required for the instrument are in
stock and ordered on time.
o Set up and ensure preventive maintenance routines are followed by all users.
• Ensure continuous adherence to 5S around the equipment and its workstation by all users
Accountability/Authorization • Budget responsibility: No
• Direct reports: No
• Authorized to decide on investments according to role and policy.
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.