Deputy Quality Control Manager
The key responsibilities of the Deputy Quality Control Manager is to coordinate the execution of testing activities of a sub-team within the Laboratories Quality team at Northvolt ETT. This includes ensuring the execution of the control plan on a daily basis, along with coordinating the daily activities with logistics, HSE and production team. Additionally, the Deputy QC manager’s responsibility is to work with the shift managers to maximise the use of available resources (personnel, equipment, material), that can meet the high demands of our internal customers in terms of quality, efficiency, and turn-around time of results.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Assist QC Area Manager in operations Management of QC activities
• Communicate to the team their daily priorities.
• Ensure expectations and responsibilities are clear and tasks executed.
• Coordinate logistics of incoming/outgoing samples to/from QC lab
• Assure immediate collection and reporting of results back to production.
• Follow-up safety standards and safe operation guidelines in QC lab.
• Coordinate 5S activities in QC lab.
• Ensure laboratory consumables are maintained and reordered when needed.
• Review prioritizations of special testing requests.
• Ensure training programs are scheduled for cross-training employees and skill matrix is up to
• Budget responsibility: No
• Direct reports: No
• Authorized to decide on investments according to role and policy.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.