Workplace Coordinator – NOVO Energy
Are you a fast mover who love to help people and make things happen? The NOVO Energy team is growing fast, and we’re now looking for a positive, solution oriented and energetic Workplace Coordinator to help our teams and workplace thrive at our new site in Torslanda.
Volvo Cars is one of the most well-known and respected car brands in the world. Northvolt is a leading supplier of sustainable, high-quality battery cells and systems, dedicated to delivering the world’s greenest lithium-ion battery. Together, we have formed a joint venture, NOVO Energy, to power the next generation of pure electric Volvo and Polestar cars.
To make this a reality, we’re building a Gigafactory in Torslanda which will be one of the largest cell production facilities in Europe, with a potential annual cell production capacity able to a supply batteries for approximately half a million Volvo cars per year.
What’s it like working with us?
Our offices are full of incredibly bright, ranging from engineers, project teams, senior management, and external partners. Our office environment is an energized one, full of movement, rapid changes and a steady stream of new people, meetings and events. Our culture is casual, fun, respectful and values agility.
As our Workplace Coordinator you’ll be critical in ensuring a top-notch experience in our daily working environment. Here you’ll be the go-to person to support and help wherever needed. With a good sense of order, an eye for detail and a service mindset beyond the ordinary, you’ll work with fantastic people and gain invaluable experience in of Sweden’s most exciting and sustainability focused projects. Working in partnership with People Experience, IT, Security, Site, Facility and construction teams you will play an active role in providing and improving services and support that will help us build a great workplace.
This role will be based in our new offices in Torslanda. This is an active construction site, as such this role will have an element of front desk/reception duties, managing visitors, site access and other construction site related needs.
- Manage the office facility with conference area and reception (design, functionality and cleanliness).
- Order and administrate site visitations, access cards and systems.
- Handle office purchases and inventory office supplies.
- Plan and coordinate company events, organise meetings for customers & external visits.
- Being the first point of contact for office improvements.
- Manage all internal office affairs, making sure things run smoothly day-to-day.
Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this role you’ll need to bring a real “can do” attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and having a laugh. We believe you have a few years of experience from the services or administrative area in a multi-cultural environment, and love to provide high-level support to the team and lots of visitors.
- Highly organized and results-driven.
- Professional proficiency in English and Swedish is required.
- +3 years of experience from in a fast-paced environment where service and coordination are key.
- Driver’s License B.
- Passionate and purpose driven - we enable the future of energy.
- Strong computer skills and working experience with Microsoft suite of collaboration tools.
What’s in it for you?
This is one of Sweden’s largest and most exciting projects where we’re building a world-class company to help create a greener planet. As a workplace professional, you will be at the center of operations and a driving force in creating the future workplace for thousands of talented colleagues. You’ll join a rapidly growing business full of bright, friendly people working on exciting challenges with a shared purpose – and will have the opportunity to grow your career along with us.