Manager Quality - Instrumentation & Control
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Construction Instrumentation and Control QAQC Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Construction Quality Site team based in Skellefteå (Sweden). By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing a sound QAQC Site team and will contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
Be an Instrumentation and Control focal Point for QAQC matters for site projects, and facilities development. Responsible for developing implementing, auditing and monitoring project QAQC Plan and programs in compliance Company Specifications, applicable International Codes and Standards, and local Swedish Standards will be also a plus. Ensure that plants and factory facilities are constructed according to Company and Project Specifications, design documents, applicable codes and standards and acceptable work practices.
About the team
Join us to work into an international environment team of more than 151 nationalities, based in the north of Sweden, where an active QAQC team is rapidly growing to achieve great goals set for 2025. The candidate will contribute to the implementation of a QAQC system along with his team, amongst all site contractors and subcontractors to turn green battery factory in a tangible reality.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain Project Quality Plans for the different projects
- Set up and develop QAQC procedures, ITP, quality management systems to effectively monitor QAQC performance, review and approve ITP's, ITR'S and all formal documentation, report KPI, support project activities with EPC contractors
- Working alongside Swedish personnel and understanding the Swedish codes of practice
- Ensuring quality assurance of all work scopes is maintained and all work is performed in accordance with company policies and the Health & Safety at work act
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system-by-system basis
- Takes the lead on resolving all Non-conformance Reports (NCR’s) and Corrective Action Requests (CARs), with an emphasis on investigating root cause analysis, identifying trends, and driving improvements
Personal success factors:
- The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured
- You thrive by leading others and work towards common goals
- You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humour
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is ASAP.