VP of Total Rewards
We are looking for a dedicated VP of Total Rewards to join our international HR team based in Stockholm.
As a VP of Total Rewards you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive total reward strategies to attract, retain, and motivate employees across the company. In this role, you will lead the development of reward guidelines, including future long term incentive programs, to ensure a competitive and performance-driven compensation and benefits structure for our expanding international workforce. Your expertise in compensation, benefits, and equity programs will be instrumental in fostering a positive and engaging work environment that aligns with our company's goals and values.
About the team:
In our team, dynamic changes and agility are part of our DNA. As we continue to support the company's growth and venture into new international markets, we embrace curiosity and a constant drive to explore and build. As the Director of Total Rewards, you will play a pivotal role in driving employee motivation, satisfaction, and retention.
Our team thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where ideas are welcomed, and innovation is encouraged. We believe in open communication, and everyone's voice is valued, regardless of their position within the company. As we expand internationally, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity, fostering an atmosphere of respect and appreciation for different cultures and perspectives.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Total Reward Strategy: Develop and implement a cohesive total reward strategy that aligns with the company's business objectives and supports our expansion efforts, both domestically and internationally.
- Compensation Management: Oversee the design, evaluation, and administration of all compensation programs, ensuring competitive salary structures, pay-for-performance principles, and long term incentives.
- Benefits Management: Lead the development and management of comprehensive benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, wellness initiatives to enhance employee satisfaction and well-being.
- Long term incentive programs: Create and manage incentive plans to drive employee retention, motivation, and alignment with the company's long-term success.
- Market Analysis: Conduct regular market research and benchmarking to ensure our compensation and benefits packages remain competitive in the industry and various international markets.
- Performance Management: Collaborate with the HR team to integrate reward programs with performance management initiatives, fostering a culture of recognition and meritocracy.
Personal success factors:
The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured. You thrive by leading others and work towards common goals. You are used to a dynamic work environment and have good time management skills. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail and grow as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.