Blueprint Analytics Lead - General application
Open Application for Future Opportunities:
Are you eager to be part of a pioneering initiative in the sustainable energy sector? Northvolt is actively seeking exceptional individuals to join our dynamic Blueprint Team. While specific roles may not be available immediately, we encourage passionate individuals with expertise in various fields to submit their profiles for consideration. We are building a talent pool to draw from as opportunities arise within the Blueprint Team.
About the Blueprint Team:
The Blueprint Team is on a mission to develop a digital factory blueprint for a scalable, rapidly deployable, highly efficient world-class battery factory. It constitutes a complete solution that spans process, equipment, materials, facility, utilities and people, with guidelines and tools needed for the establishment of a factory.
About the job opportunities:
Within Blueprint Team, the Digital & Analytics team (~20 people) enables data-driven factory design and decision making contributing to a rapid and competitive scale-up of Northvolt. Among D&A, the Factory Analytics team is compound of 5-10 diverse and highly motivated Analysts and Specialists who work cross-functionally with R&D, Procurement and Northvolt's Factory Programs to ensure best-in-class battery cell cost.
The Analytics team is looking to build strong candidate pool for the Lead role which will help drive the team towards achieving the team goals.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead Northvolt factory and cell cost analysis
- Guide tool & method development for manufacturing process and factory design efficiency analysis
- Enable strategic decision-making support in cell projects, factory concept development and procurement phases to ensure design-to-cost focus
- Collaborate with Blueprint, Factory Programs, Cell Development Projects, R&D, Procurement and Business Development to enable cost-conscious decision making by top management
- Lead cross-functional team on daily basis