We are looking for a dedicated Environmental Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent team based in Heide, Germany. By joining us, you will contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and coaching of managers and other functions to work with continuous improvements and integrating environmental responsibilities as part of the general culture in the workplace.
- Constitute support for the construction/manufacturing operations with regards to systematic environmental management (this includes but is not limited to leading or participating in risk assessments and investigations, develop and support in the development of work instructions and SOP, support with the iChemistry system, conduct environmental walks, support on waste management and chemical management) to ensure that rules and regulations are being met.
- Be an expert for his/her area of expertise and support the organization with know-how
- Responsible for establishing the internal environmental monitoring program for the factory
- Perform measurements according to the monitoring program
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Please apply with CV in English.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is ASAP.