Senior Quality Control Engineer - CT
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Control Engineer-CT to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing and one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
You will be responsible for the development, validation, and implementation of the methods used for computed tomography and other non-destructive test methods. Adherence to the principles of Quality Assurance in QC. Proven track record in statistical analysis and measurement system analysis (MSA).
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Develop, validate and document methods and procedure for scanning and analyzing intermediate and final products from battery cell production
• Performing special scan requests for battery cells and their components on Computed Tomography and X-Ray systems (e.g. Waygate, Nikon, Exacom)
• Performing problem solving and improvement activities for scanning activities and its records aswell as updating work instructions
• Optimize methods to increase efficiency and turn-around time of the laboratory.
• Working with instrument suppliers and machine builders for designing custom fixtures,
instruments & automation
• Inputs for laboratory planning of expansions and related sourcing of additional equipment and
• Train team members on instrument usage, analysis and troubleshooting activities
• Provide guidance and specialist knowledge for product families or processes
• any other duties and responsibilities required to deliver on company objectives
• Budget responsibility: N
• Direct reports: N
• Authorized to decide on investments according to role and policy.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary. Planned starting date is asap.