Electrical Safety Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Safety Specialist to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Electrical Maintenance team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in contributing to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
As an Electrical Safety Specialist you will create HSE electrical routines and rules on site and implement those in the daily work on site. You will help other to ensure routines and safe handling are followed by performing electrical safety walks on site, and record and take necessary action to correct the discovered issues. This role includes also to collaborate closely with other Northvolt HSE teams and support other Northvolt sites regarding electrical safety on Northvolt sites. Working proactive with the electrical safety at Northvolt Ett and lead electrical incidents investigations will be a big part of your daily work.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of electrical health and safety environment.
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the Swedish law.
- Coordinate and secure that necessary people in the electrical areas have the right training.
- Train Northvolt personnel in electrical safety regulations and also coordinate external electrical trainings for Northvolt personnel.
- Support contractors and suppliers on site with information and training regarding electrical safety and Swedish regulations requirements if needed.
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. A safety mindset is something we highly value. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.