Site Design Interface Coordinator (m/w/d)
Northvolt has an exciting opportunity to join our team in Heide as a Site Design Interface Coordinator. In joining us you will play an important part in the construction of our large scale European battery factories.
As a Site Design Interface Coordinator, you will work in a cross-functional highly motivated team to drive the factory design and maintain and continuously improve the blueprint as the backbone for key building blocks of the large-scale battery factory.
You will also support and collaborate with the Northvolt factory programs from the different sites in Europe and Worldwide to deploy and leverage the factory design for a more efficient and speedy delivery. Your responsibilities will range from concept phase up to the end of basic design, and also supporting the site programs during the detail design and execution.
The team’s mission is to deliver a digital factory blueprint of a scalable, rapidly deployable, highly efficient world-class battery factory. It constitutes a comprehensive solution with guidelines and tools needed for the establishment of the factory spanning process, equipment, materials, facility, utilities and people.
To summarize, Blueprint & Factory Engineering is a highly strategic but also execution oriented and cross-functional team which aids Northvolt in our mission to enable the future of energy.
- Set the direction and drive technical decisions on the design to ensure that the factory site designs are competitive (cost/performance), modular, easy to ramp up, and possible to operate in a sustainable way.
- Organize and manage design reviews, construction design packages and deliverables to support all aspects of construction, including scope of work, kick-off, studies, 30-60-90, etc.
- Capture Lessons Learnt to address critical issues and prevent repeated mistakes while contributing to building a learning organization.
- Develop & drive standards for key design documents.
- Enable suitable project delivery methods, like integrated engineering project development, and fast track projects.
- Perform design option analysis for cost efficiency, constructability, etc.
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Germany and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.