Security Supervisor (m/w/d)
Are you a driven and curious security specialist that in your job wants to make a real difference?
We are now looking for someone who wants to be part of our passionate team to support protecting Europe's largest battery factory in Heide, to enable a greener future.
As a security supervisor, you have an important role in making sure the site implements and complies with Northvolt's security requirements and make sure all security-related topics are taken care of.
This role offers an exciting everyday life filled with a variety of tasks and problem-solving. You will have an important role in maintaining and developing the physical security routines and the physical security work at site.
Your responsibility will include:
- Dialogues with the security guards on site regarding daily routines, security checks and protection of the site.
- Review the security logs and make sure right actions are taken.
- Participate in implementing and continuously develop Northvolts physical security requirements on and maintenance at the site.
- Participate in developing and continuously improving local processes, routines, and steering documents regarding physical security.
- Participate in risk assessment to take the right decisions and activities regarding physical security.
- Develop and educate colleagues regarding security training.
The person we are looking for is driven, caring, and structured. You thrive by leading others and working towards common goals. You are used to a high-paced work environment and got good time management skills. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, a sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit, and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal-opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt toward its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain from including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
This position will require a background check.
Planned starting date is asap and interviews will take place continuously.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.