Project Planning / Scheduling (m/w/d)
We are looking for the right candidate with experience in Project Planning and Scheduling to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our passionate team based in Germany. By joining us, you will be a key player in building one of the largest European battery factories.
About the job
As a Project Planner/Scheduler you are responsible for creating, maintaining, analysing and reporting project schedules, monitoring project progress, and act as the master of all project related dates.
About the team
You will be part of the Northvolt project team of about 40 employees that will have the overall responsibility of this mega project based in Heide Germany.
About the work environment
The office is located in Heide, Schleswig-Holstein where the giga-factory will be built. Frequent travelling to Hamburg and potentially other locations might be required. Please don’t apply if you are not willing to move to site.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining, analysing and reporting schedules using project management software (Primavera P6) including your QA/QC-ing your own and others schedules.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular status updates to stakeholders
- Analyse project data from internal teams and contractors and recommend changes to schedules to ensure on-time completion
- Identify and mitigate project risks and recommend contingency plans
- Collaborate with project teams and contractors to develop project plans and schedules
- Develop and maintain production control plans to ensure that materials and resources are available when needed
- Monitor and control production processes to ensure that they are efficient and cost-effective
- Analyse production data and recommend changes to improve production processes
In addition to these requirements, we believe someone in this role must have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment. They should be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work under tight deadlines. They must also have a strong commitment to ethical conduct and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. They should be able to analyse data and make recommendations to improve project and production efficiency.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognize that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.