Change Manager (m/w/d) Germany
With Germany being the core of European automotive manufacturing, its only natural it should also be a pioneer in scaling up battery cell manufacturing. At Northvolt we are excited to make this happen, and we have recently announced that Heide, Schleswig-Holstein, will be the location of our German Battery Gigafactory. The factory will be built in multiple phases over 5+ years and the factory represent a multi-billion Euro investment project. To enable this project we are now looking for a dedicated and driven Change Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
About the job
As Change Manager you will play a key role in the effective execution of change management across all aspects of our programs and projects. You will serve as the subject matter expert on change management and work closely with cross-functional teams to audit, modify, and oversee the use of the change management process. Additionally, you will establish a strong relationship with our central change management team to align our procedures and best practices.
About the team
You will be part of the Northvolt project team of about 40 employees that will have the overall responsibility of this mega project based in Heide Germany.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and Implement Change Management Processes: Design and implement robust change management processes for all aspects of programs and projects, ensuring alignment with company objectives and industry best practices.
- Audit the Change Management Process: Continuously assess the correct use of change process and ensure the quality of information used and records created is adequate.
- Subject Matter Expert: Serve as the go-to resource and subject matter expert on change management principles, methodologies, and tools, providing guidance and support to project teams.
- Modify Company Change Procedures: Adapt the company's existing change procedures to suit the unique needs and requirements of individual projects, while ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Collaborate with Cross-functional Teams: Work closely with project managers, department heads, and key stakeholders to facilitate change initiatives, communicate the benefits of change, and address concerns.
- Training and Coaching: Provide training to project teams on change management concepts and tools to build internal capability.
- Documentation: Ensure the quality of information recorded in the change management process is of appropriate detail.
- Liaise with Central Team: Foster a collaborative relationship with the change management team at our central team, ensuring alignment of strategies and sharing of knowledge and resources.
In addition to these requirements, a Change Manager in the Construction Industry must have strong attention to detail, be able to work under pressure, and have a strong commitment to ethical conduct and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. They should possess excellent leadership, organizational and time-management skills and be able to lead and work effectively and efficiently in a team environment. They should be able to work collaboratively with the construction team to ensure project success.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.