BIM Coordinator (m/w/d)
We are searching for an experienced and motivated BIM Coordinator in Germany to join our team for a major capital project in Northern Germany.
You will be part of the Factory Program team that will drive the planning, purchasing, construction and commissioning of our new battery factory in Heide, Germany. Built in multiple phases over 5+ years the factory represents a multi-billion Euro investment project. Together with your colleagues from the Program team you will be accountable to lead internal and external teams cross-functionally to deliver on company targets and in line with customer expectations.
About the job
Coordinate the multi disciplinary design and work together with internal and external stakeholders to provide needed BIM expertise and model support.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the multi-discipline engineering team and project stakeholders to ensure optimised BIM delivery and support through all project phases as well as clash Detection and communication
- Ensure project compliance with central BIM strategy in assigned scope and quality check data deliverables and project information
- Run design review and coordination meetings as well as report Model data to stakeholders, while being able to support in developing BIM assets and templates
- Supervise change management and model development within assigned scope and facilitate Constructability reviews with all stakeholders
- Responsible for 4D and 5D implementation in assigned scope and support development of ways of working together with internal experts and stakeholders
The person we are looking for has great communication skills as have constant interaction with team members and external parties such as contractors, vendors, authorities and auditors. You have high work ethic, you are a multi-tasker with strong analytical ability and attention to details as well as critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. You also need to be passionate & purpose driven - as we work for a more sustainable future and have a can do-attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit together with the ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently. We are looking for a driven, caring and structured team member. You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor, while being highly organized and result driven.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.