Manager Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance
Northvolt is looking for two dedicated manager to join the maintenance team in our giga factory.
The Manager of Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance will be in charge of development and execution of the Maintenance Strategy for the Upstream Area. As leader of the unit, you will have the opportunity to build a qualified and dependable team. You will be in charge of setting up and executing the long-term Maintenance Strategy for a dedicated area.
You will be working closely with the operations, commissioning, and construction team with ramp-up, continuous improvements, commissioning and installation. Our aim is to be world leading in safety, cost and production efficiency.
In general, you have a long experience in the field and have been driving large, innovative, and challenging maintenance units with high demands on availability and quality.
Specifically, you have a deep understanding of working in a fast-moving environment and the sense of urgency.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Implement, manage, and enforce health and safety policies and procedures.
· Follow up budget for dedicated area
· Overall responsible for development and execution of maintenance strategy in Upstream area
· Competence in Electrical/Mechanical and instrumentation to be able oversee the installation, pre-commissioning and maintaining of electrical and associated equipment systems for the production
· Unique opportunity to build up a diverse and highly skilled team including recruitment, training and development
· Process understanding for upstream area to create and execute plans for preventive and reactive maintenance
· Responsible for developing the “4Ms” within the area – Manning, Machine, Method and Materials
· Create, continuously improve, document, and make available for maintenance purpose: General maintenance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Work instructions, Defect Libraries, Deviation reports with root cause analysis, Measure and follow up on results
· Continuous improvement organization: using data driven approaches to increase cost efficiency, organization efficiency and overall performance
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Maintenance Manager is a vital member of the Maintenance-team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile. Full time employment, fixed salary. Planned starting date is asap.
Skills & Requirements
· BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent University degree with good understanding of basic financial principles
· Proven leadership in large manufacturing organizations (50+ people)
· Minimum 5-10 years’ experience of similar role with management and manufacturing
· An example driven management of the shop floor. Resolute 5S
· Capacity to move quickly from strategic level to problem solver
· Must be fluent in English – both written and oral
· Swedish language is to be seen as an advantage but not a must.
· Familiarity with Sweden’s Arbetsmiljöverket Laws and Provisions applicable
· A role model in safety, quality, maintenance, teamwork and attitude.
· Passion and curiosity for safety, housekeeping, technical equipment, quality and people
· Ability to build a world-class organization
· Improvement oriented with positive attitude enabling positive and constructive feedback