We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Accountant to support our growing finance team in Gdańsk to provide transactional support to the Group and play an important role in the day-to-day accounting needs of the business. You will assist in month-end closing processes alongside owning the day-to-day transactional postings.
If you have an accounting background, an eye for detail and want to be part of a fast growing business and amazing team, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially. You will gain increasing experience as the company grows whilst utilising the best technology and develop processes for a lean mean finance function.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide accounting transactional support
- Posting of daily bank transactions to the ERP system and performing weekly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing, reconciling and posting employee expenses, credit cards and purchasing cards and ensuring that we have the relevant supporting documents for each transaction.
- Inter-company re-invoicing and reconciliations between entities ensuring that inter-company transactions are captured and recorded in all entities in a timely manner.
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close, including journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation and execution of our annual audit process and providing high quality audit schedules and supporting documentation to our external auditors.
- Any other ad-hoc accounting duties as and when required.
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS accounting standards.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as and when required.