Are you passionate about driving technical excellence and innovation in the dynamic fields of electromobility and energy storage? Join the Northvolt Dwa team in Gdansk and play a crucial role in leading the technical development and improvement of our cutting-edge battery system products.
- Lead the technical development of our state-of-the-art battery system products, from conception to deployment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary R&D projects, enhancing your engineering skills and contributing to the fast-growing industry of electromobility and energy storage.
- Drive problem-solving processes, supporting production, addressing customer issues, and contributing to new feature development.
- Acquire knowledge about regulatory requirements and certification processes for international markets.
- Collaborate with a team of professionals from diverse fields of expertise, sharing and fostering a passion for engineering.
- Take on a leadership role, setting the direction and making technical decisions to optimize products for reliability, performance, cost, and manufacturability.
- Manage technical changes through a change control board.
- Develop and manage product requirements and design sets, ensuring analysis and testing are conducted to meet evolving standards.
- Explore opportunities to create novel production and development test systems for process improvement.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Planned start date is ASAP.
Full-time position, fixed salary.