Control Room Manager (position on shift)
We are looking for a experienced Control Room Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Production Control team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key contributing to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
Join our team as a Control Room Manager where you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring production efficiency, quality, and safety within our manufacturing environment. You'll collaborate closely with the Manufacturing Site Manager, contributing to the planning and coordination of daily activities to meet production targets and uphold quality standards.
Your role involves supporting team leadership by providing guidance, training, and fostering a collaborative work atmosphere that maximizes team productivity. Additionally, you'll assist in enforcing quality control measures and safety protocols, contributing to the resolution of any issues affecting product quality.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Escalation Tracking for Efficiency: Ensure effective tracking of escalated issues to enhance production efficiency, quality, and safety controls.
- Strategic Collaboration: Collaborate with Manufacturing Site Manager to plan and coordinate daily activities, optimizing processes, and ensuring the right resources for efficient workflow.
- Leadership and Support: Provide guidance and support to manufacturing teams, fostering a positive work environment for enhanced productivity.
- Quality Assurance and Safety: Assist in enforcing quality control measures and upholding safety protocols, contributing to the resolution of quality issues and ensuring compliance.
- Facility Management and Communication: Assist in overseeing equipment and facilities, manage inventory levels, and act as a key communicator between production, management, and stakeholders.
The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured. You thrive by leading others and work towards common goals. You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.