Clean and Dry Room Technician
We are looking for a driven Clean Room Technician to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our passionate Clean Room team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in contributing to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
As a Clean Room Technician, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the compliance of our clean and dry room facilities with ISO standards. You'll oversee validation, monitoring, and contamination control activities, meticulously following protocols and procedures to maintain a controlled environment. You will be a part of the Clean and Dry room team, consisting both technicians and specialists.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct cleanroom validation and monitoring activities in adherence to ISO standards, including particle count measurements, filter integrity tests, and airflow assessments.
- Perform cleaning validation and contamination control activities, including meticulous sampling for particle and chemical contaminants.
- Ensure strict adherence to work instructions (WI) and standard operating procedures (SOPs) governing cleanroom operations.
- Ensure that the Personnel Air Lock procedures and standards are implemented and followed.
- Communicate the deviations with the respective team and set a follow up plan for rectification
- Monitor environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure) rigorously to ensure compliance with specified parameters.
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap