Factory Estimation Intern
As a Factory Estimation Intern in the Blueprint team you will play a pivotal role in ensuring construction cost forecasts and assessments can be founded on the best possible data, allowing Northvolt to build best in class battery cell manufacturing facilities. Your assignment is to support the Factory Estimation team in developing a database of construction quantities and unit rates, enabling accurate cost assessments within the factory programs.
Key responsibilities :
- Drive methodology and format for continuous and autonomous data collection as a scalable practice
- Establish key interfaces for cost and quantity data subscriptions across programs and business units
- Drive consolidated quantity database from as-built or detailed design 3D models and material takeoffs
- Drive proof of concept library of as-built or committed construction unit rates utilizing procurement data
- Establish and assess construction efficiencies for materials and manpower
- Build, maintain and report up to date construction rates and benchmarks for feasibility studies and business cases in tandem with Analytics team
- Support integration and standardization of cost and quantity libraries in BIM environment and costing tools
The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured. You thrive by leading others and work towards common goals. You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.