Quality Management Coordinator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent Quality Management Coordinator to play a vital role in our mission in contributing to a greener future. This position is integral to our passionate Quality team based in Skellefteå. As a key member reporting to the Senior Director of Quality, you will play a crucial role in product launches, ensuring adherence to project management triple constraints (time, cost, scope | quality), and overseeing quality projects. By joining us, you will contribute to making an impact on our sustainable future by managing and delivering projects in quality successfully.
Are you a consummate professional with a keen eye for detail? Envision a role where you will spearhead projects, contribute to goal-setting, and foster a positive work environment. As our esteemed Quality Management Coordinator, your responsibilities extend beyond recruitment and purchasing oversight to include the creation of compelling reports. Your commitment to precision and dedication to quality make you an ideal candidate for this pivotal role. Elevate your career by applying now and become an integral part of our esteemed team.
About the Job
Reporting to the Senior Director Quality your role is to support the development and implementation of the quality business unit's quality strategy, objectives, and KPIs (key performance indicators), contributing to the alignment of targets with organizational goals. Assist the Senior Director Quality in recruitment processes, oversee end-to-end purchasing for quality-related resources, lead quality projects, and ensure timely, high-quality, and budget-compliant project execution to meet stakeholder expectations, and other duties as required. ****
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: ( _max 5 bullets, mention the most important ones). _
- Assist in the definition of the quality strategy, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Contribute to the establishment of targets aligning with organizational goals.
- Lead quality related projects and ensure in time, in quality and within budget project execution, fulfilling stakeholders expectation.
- Support the Senior Director Quality in recruitment processes by coordinating interviews, managing candidate communication, and facilitating onboarding activities for new quality team members.
- Oversee the end-to-end purchasing process for quality-related resources and equipment, including supplier research, tendering, communication and ensuring effective, timely purchase closure.
- Enable the delivery profile of the quality team in varied and time critical activities al, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.