Electrical Platform Test Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Electrical Platform Test Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
About the job
The role of Electrical Platform Test Engineer is to define, build and improve electrical tests on products for energy storage systems. You will develop inspection and measurement systems on either high-tech and complex manufacturing lines or laboratory scale prototyping equipment.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building and improving manual, semi-automated and fully automated electrical test systems for batteries, modules, and packs
- Being a liaison between design and manufacturing teams to improve product and equipment performance
- Creating testing standards, procedures, and manuals
- Developing and improving testing interfaces using instruments for semi or fully automated tests
- Analyzing test and product data and improving testing and/or equipment capabilities
- Communicating and working with suppliers to select/evaluate instruments and systems
- Participating in equipment design reviews to ensure "design for testing"
- Troubleshooting test processes
- Work with other testing and inspection functions to build and improve company-wide processes