Senior Contracts Administrator
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Contracts Administrator to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent CAM Program team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in ramping up and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
As the Senior Contracts Administrator within the CAM business, you will be part of the CAM Program delivery team. Providing oversight, guidance, and management to our construction contractors. Ensuring the interests of Northvolt are protected both financially, reputationally, and professionally. You will be responsible for the successful management for your allocated scope working with other members of the Program team to deliver your contracts efficiently, effectively and in line with the US1 project schedule.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversight, management, formation and administration of the US1 construction contracts. This includes contract formation and contract administration support during the construction phase.
- Working with and gaining stakeholder alignment and support from the US1 project team team, during the tender development. tendering, evaluation and award phases so as to be able to secure approvals to award from Northvolt Sourcing Councils. This includes all necessary internal stakeholder management within the project, CAM business and within the broader Northvolt procurement community.
- Set up new projects in conjunction with the US1 project team to ensure the contract can be administered as per the contract deliverables and requirements. Ensure the necessary work processes are in place to allow the contract to be executed as planned.
- Supporting the US1 project team with management of change, change orders and variations; and ensuring the US1 project can robustly justify these to Northvolt management.
- Attendance at monthly contractor meetings as the Northvolt representative.
- Review and control the monthly invoicing – including the review and approval of payment applications and invoices and tracking progress through to actual payment.
- Review and approval of all documentation requiring a Northvolt signature in line with the delegation of authority.
- Participate in Risk & Contingency management and mitigation of any claims during construction.
- Monitoring and appraising the performance of Contractors and Consultants.
- Contract closeout in line with accepted practice and Northvolt requirements.
- Proactive approach with the US1 contractors to avoid Construction Claims and the handling of Claims if they arise.
- Ensure the values of Northvolt in terms of safety performance are understood and respected.
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.