To continue our growth journey, we are looking for another member to the Logistics Development team in Skellefteå. In joining us, you will play an important part in building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
If you are passionate about material flows and technology, this is the challenge for you!
As a Logistics Developer you will ensure good flows all from goods reception to production, some waste flows, and also cells towards the customer. You do so by coordinating with colleagues in material/transportation planning, material flow engineering, central logistics, material handling, quality and production.
Some production buildings have more mature flows, while others are being started up and there, we need to set efficient ways of working from the beginning. We are also right now ramping up the use of AGV’s for material deliveries. Besides this, you also need to understand how our automated warehouses, ERP and other systems are working.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement complex logistical processes, aligned with health & safety standards.
- Proactive control of the active projects interfacing with different departments.
- Represent Internal Operations in projects connected with logistics such as material flows and new technology/systems.
- Be a competence bearer during start-up of new technology and ensure that procedures are described and knowledge transferred to operations. This can include creating tutorials and perform trainings.
- Keep a close dialogue with central engineering, manufacturing and the material handlers.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, have a high level of service, structured, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is ASAP.