Model-Based Design Verification and Validation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Model-Based Design Verification and Validation Engineer on Functions of Battery Management System to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future.
About the job
In this role, you will contribute to the Verification and Validation of BMS functions for ESS and industrial programs. You will collaborate with system engineering, embedded software, testing and validation teams for successful and precise implementation of customer requirements.
About the team
You will work in the BMS team for the business entity Northvolt Battery System. This growing team consists of 6 people. The team's long-term goal is to provide BMS architecture and algorithms for all different systems that are developed by Northvolt Battery System.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintenance and Update of Model-In-the-Loop (MIL) SW
- Create test cases and validate BMS functions in MIL and unit testing
- Verification of BMS functions following design rules
- C-Code generation and SIL verification
- Coverage on Model and Code
- Maintenance and Update of Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) SW
- Create test cases and validate BMS functions in HIL
- Support battery system validation