Risk Analyst (FMEA)
We are looking for an experienced Risk Analyst for FMEA (Failure mode and effects analysis) moderation to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of a cross functional Team based in Skelleftea. By joining us, you will be a key player moderating and following up on risk assessments and mitigation actions and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
The Risk Analyst (FMEA) is responsible for moderating process FMEAs and following up on mitigation actions.
About the team
You will be joining the Quality organization of Northvolt Ett based in Skelleftea.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creation of FMEA structures for existing and new products and production lines
• Planning and execution of FMEA team workshops with the specialist departments
• Enforcing of measures in all departments and presenting results to the project teams and customers
• Linking FMEA and Project Risk Management with Enterprise Risk Management to a maximum of transparency
• Maintaining and contribution to further development of standards for FMEAs as a Knowledge Database System for further projects and synergy effects
• Contributing to the development of methods according to the standards and beyond
• Contributing to the development of Benchmark Workshop with competitors of the same and/or different products
• Contribute to training concepts to push FMEAs to the most important development tool
• any other duties and responsibilities required to deliver on company objectives
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.