Accounts Payable Specialist
We are seeking a highly motivated Accounts Payable Specialist to support our day-to-day transactions which predominantly includes processing invoices and maintaining vendor accounts to ensure that these are accurate and kept up to date and dealing with any queries that may arise.
You will help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially and you will gain increasing experience as the company grows through ensuring accurate processing of information and strong integrity over the system.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Process high volume purchase order (PO) and non-PO related vendor invoices in the ERP system whilst ensuring all invoices are coded to the correct general ledger accounts and cost centers.
- Interact with management and other key departments for query resolution, obtaining approvals, and invoice processing.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues relating to invoices and closing out to resolution.
- Reconcile vendor statements and work with vendors to resolve discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for accounts payable.
- Assist with quarterly and year end audits in areas related to accounts payable.
- Ensure that corporate policies are maintained within the accounts payable function.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.