Logistics and Transportation Planner
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Logistics & Transportation Planner to join our passionate team at Northvolt in Skellefteå.
As a Logistics & Transportation Planner, you will be responsible for transportation booking (inbound & outbound flows), participate in production, supply chain committees & meetings and plan transportation requirements to ensure that the company operational needs are met. You will work in close relation with material planning, manufacturing, industrialization, purchasing functions, planning, logistics and material handling to maximize efficiency and the ways of working. You will also be responsible to follow up on plans, carriers & freight forwarders performance, and suggest improvements. As Northvolt develops, so will you and your range of responsibilities.
In your job you will, among other things:
- Ensure the accepted master schedule/ material planning needs are aligned with the plan for transportation planning
- Participate in material planning process, sales /or any committees related to the procurement and ship to customer processes for the plant or Northvolt AB.
- Proactively plan transportation requirements, orders and deliveries to support the manufacturing and final customer demands.
- Maximize efficiency on the transportation bookings, trucks, containers, committed purchases/deliveries and “on hand “and “in transit” inventories aligned with company budget goals.
- Follow up material and customer orders/call offs and manufacturing performance, while suggesting actions when deviating from plan.
Work in close relation with manufacturing, industrialization, purchasing functions, logistics and material handling to maximize material consumption and efficiency.
The person we are looking for is positive, proactive, flexible, can easily adapt to new changes and is organized. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organisation requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is ASAP.