We are seeking a highly motivated Accounts Payable Specialist to support our day-to-day transactions which predominantly includes processing invoices and maintaining vendor accounts to ensure that these are accurate and kept up to date and dealing with any queries that may arise.
You will help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially and you will gain increasing experience as the company grows through ensuring accurate processing of information and strong integrity over the system.
- Process high volume purchase order (PO) and non-PO related vendor invoices in the ERP system whilst ensuring all invoices are coded to the correct general ledger accounts and cost centers.
- Interact with management and other key departments for query resolution, obtaining approvals, and invoice processing.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues relating to invoices and closing out to resolution.
- Reconcile vendor statements and work with vendors to resolve discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly balance sheets reconciliation for accounts payable.
- Assist with quarterly and year end audits in areas related to accounts payable.
- Ensure that corporate policies are maintained within the accounts payable function.