Supplier Quality Development Engineer
Northvolt has an exciting opportunity for experienced Supplier Quality Development Engineers to join our bold team of Supplier Quality, with a focus on:
- CAM & Metals
- Advanced chemicals
- Separator and tapes
- Mechanical parts
We are continuously building a team of experienced Supplier Quality Development Engineers with industry background and you will play an key role in quality assuring and developing Northvolt’s worldwide supplier base.
You will be in charge of quality management for new and existing suppliers, which includes lead and co-ordinate quality activities with suppliers, early quality assurance of suppliers, develop and implement the supplier quality toolbox, create and continuously improve supplier quality agreements, assess and audit suppliers as well as continuous quality review and problem-solving to ensure a flawless transition into our manufacturing and supply of our products.
The Supplier Quality Development Engineer need to have experience in supplier quality management, especially in developing the suppliers during the industrialization phase. Knowledge in supplier quality tools are required.
You will play an important role to lead and co-ordinate quality activities with the suppliers and has a deep understanding of working and cooperating cross-functionally in a multicultural environment with Northvolt supply chain, engineering and design, R&D as well as the suppliers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and coordinate supplier management activities for Northvolt’s suppliers, especially during the supplier selection and industrialization phase
- Execute supplier audits, specifically QMS audits and process audits
- Advice category managers on nomination strategy based on quality performance
- Support and oversee suppliers APQP (or similar) process and successful PPAP completion
- Ensure all quality requirements are collated from all parts of Northvolt and communicated to suppliers in an effective way
- Support supplier nonconformity management and escalation process
- Embed the Northvolt Supplier Quality Manual with Suppliers
- Work across many parts of the organisation, collaborating with R&D technical team, Process engineering, Supply Chain, IT & automation and suppliers.
The person we are looking for is a team player, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden. Our organisation requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Supplier Quality Deveopment Engineers are vital to Northvolt customer satisfaction, the success of Northvolt and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis.