Technical Trainer - Train the Trainer Specialist
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Technical trainer focusing on trainer development to join our passionate team in Skellefteå. In joining us, you will play an important part in the development and implementation of a world class Train-the-trainer program.
Your responsibility will be to train and coach our internal trainers to develop needed skills for them to execute as professionals in their roles as trainers.
About the job
As a Technical trainer, you must be knowledgeable in the technical training field and have insight in learning principles and the know-how to utilise them.
We expect you to be an excellent technical trainer and act as a role model for trainers at Northvolt.
The goal is to contribute to the development and implementation of Train-the-trainer programs that support our growth and business goals.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the development and implementation of Northvolt Train-the-trainer program
- Develop and deliver Train-the-trainer sessions based on standardized training methodology
- Evaluate results of training programs to constantly develop and improve the material
- Assess trainers and certify Master trainers according to standardized concepts
- Build trainer networks for continuous development and cooperation
- Support organization with trainer related issues and questions
- Bachelor's degree within teaching, learning & development, engineering or equivalent (desired)
- Working experience from relevant roles in training, education, learning & development, preferably within manufacturing industries
- Experience from production training and/or Training Within Industry (TWI) is a big plus
- Experience with Learning management systems, authoring tools and/or Project Management tools is a big plus
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Must enjoy working in an international environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, fluency in Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Fluency in Swedish is valuable (but not required)
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.