Sr. Quality Program Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Program Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality team based in Skellefteå. Reporting to the Senior Director of Quality, you'll be responsible for the product launch within the project management triple constraints (time, cost, scope | quality), manage and oversee quality projects. With your expertise we will shape how we manage and deliver projects in quality, making an impact on our sustainable future.
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities will include
- Responsible for launching a product on a production line on time within cost and time.
- Responsible for passing Launch QA process steps QA0-QA6.
- Secure facility design meets manufacturability and Quality at steady state, by being involved in early design and development of Quality Facilities and in line on line quality systems
- Manage Ad Hoc quality priority projects
- Oversee other quality projects from a delivery perspective of On Time In Full
The ideal candidate has a strong background in project management, including concurrent engineering and PMO and a passion driving a project management mindset into the business unit quality. As a Senior Quality Program Manager, you excel in project leadership, effective communication, strategic alignment and risk management. Your skills include problem-solving, change management, financial acumen, quality focus, and technical proficiency, making you a versatile and impactful leader
You are a proactive and results-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Your ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities ensures timely resolution of customer quality issues. You have a customer-centric mindset and a commitment to continuous improvement in product quality and customer satisfaction.
Join us in our mission to shape a sustainable future through unwavering commitment to quality as a Senior Quality Program Manager. Apply today with your CV in English or your comprehensive LinkedIn profile.