Quality Control Engineer (Shift) - Battery Recycling
We are looking for dedicated and self-driven Shift QC Engineers to join us in our mission to contribute to build the world’s greenest battery. The role is a part of our passionate Revolt Ett team based in Skellefteå.
About the job
Shift Quality Control Engineer leads QC shift team. Understand analytical priorities and works together with the team to deliver results of analyses on time. Support sample preparation, analysis and reporting. Works with raw material qualification, inventory management. If necessary, participate in process investigations and failure analysis activities.
About the team
The QC team is a group of experts, having experience in receiving samples, measuring methods, samples preparation, and result reporting. Your team will play an important role in supporting the production team in measuring and improving our product quality. QC team will be developing, validating, defining, and implementing the inspection methods for all tested materials. Furthermore, the team will be responsible for Measurement System Analysis and work with the R&D group to evaluate and compare product quality (it includes participation in Root Cause Analysis).
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead QC shift team in different shift patterns
- Prioritize QC activities according to guidelines
- Release/block incoming material on the basis of tests results
- Support QC technicians in their daily routines
- Perform necessary trainings for QC shift staff
- Run special tests on a range of instruments and report results in LIMS
- Troubleshoot the problems related to analytical equipment as well as measuring methods
- Work across many parts of the organization, collaborating with other QC departments within organisation, Process and Production Teams, Supply Chain, IT
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.