Senior Project Engineer - CAM
We are looking for a dedicated engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent production technology team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing production and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
- Providing Project Management for US1 improvement projects.
- Generalist with skill set of discipline engineering and Project Engineering.
- Project Engineering, cost, schedule, discipline engineering coordinating.
- Develop small project execution processes.
- Working with contractors and suppliers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive improvement projects.
- Coordinate with contractors, vendors, engineering for executing projects.
- Cost Control, Project Control and schedule control will be requisites.
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.