Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager
As a Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager at Northvolt, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day tax support to our business, help guide our rapid expansion and development while ensuring full compliance with all local and internationally applicable tax rules.
The Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager will report to Northvolt's Head of Tax and sit within our Finance Team. The person will cooperate with accounting and finance in all matters of relevance for tax compliance and ensuring that tax is accounted for correctly in our financial statements and controls over taxation are functioning and checked.
It is crucial for the position to stay up-to-date with Tax Law Developments as it develops and changes in the countries where Northvolt is conducting its business.
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! Northvolt values of being Bold, Passionate and Excellent should resonate with you and if you are passionate about taxation and enjoy a fast-paced international and multicultural working environment with the ambition to making Oil History, Northvolt is the company for you!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Own the Group’s global transfer pricing documentation and policies - both with setting new transfer pricing policies for expansion markets, as well as ensuring current transfer pricing policies are implemented correctly in existing markets;
· Provide support to the local Polish entities in all matters of tax and transfer pricing;
· Responsible to develop, execute and maintain the group's TP strategy and make sure it is aligned with group's overall corporate strategy;
· Assist with executing and monitoring intra-group transactions;
· Manage correspondence and inquiries from the tax authorities globally on matters transfer pricing;
· Write and maintain global instructions and guidelines related to TP;
· Coordinate with external advisors with regards to global TP issues;
· Coordinate and manage TP aspects related to acquisitions, divestitures or other M&A activities;
· Work closely with ERP and accounting team to improve global tax process; and
· Implement and apply technological tools to work effectively and efficiently.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax with at least 3 years specializing in transfer pricing. Experience of other tax areas is highly valued but not essential
• Degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance or similar
• Relevant tax experience in a corporate or professional environment, preferably from one of the Big4, experience of working in-house with medium to large companies is a plus