Expert BMS System Engineer
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for an Expert Battery Management System Engineer to join our top team in Stockholm. In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop system solutions for next generation of LV and HV battery systems within a range of different industrial applications in high volumes and worldwide usage
- Define and drive the BMS HW and SW architecture and functions of the control systems in our battery packs
- Customer communication - gather and document high level requirements of the BMS system functions.
- Defining system level test requirements
- Support break-down of requirements to the other teams in the development organization - HW, SW, IoT and mechanical team
- Assure system quality by driving system analysis that is supported by the team
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The BMS System Engineer is a vital member of the Battery System team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain from including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV or your complete Linkedin profile in english, cover letter is optional.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Starting date ASAP