We are looking for an experienced FMEA Expert to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality Management & Business Improvement Team based in Stockholm, Skelleftea and Västerås. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing the Northvolts FMEA methodology and toolbox and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
You will be responsible for developing, sustaining, and improving the Northvolt FMEA methodology and toolbox. You will provide leadership and technical expertise within FMEA. You will aslo be responsible to drive detection and mitigation of technical and quality risks and opportunities.
About the team
You will be joining a network of Quality & Business Improvement experts based in Stockholm, Skelleftea, and Västerås_._
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and own the Northvolt FMEA methodology and toolbox
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within FMEA
- Develop FMEA structures for existing and new products and production lines
- Mentor staff at various positions in their application of FMEA tools, techniques, and principles.
- Planning and execution of FMEA team workshops with the specialist departments according to PDP
- Maintaining and further development of standards for FMEAs as a Knowledge Database System for further projects and synergy effects
- Development of the methods according to the standards and beyond
- Development of Benchmark Workshop with competitors of the same and/or different products
- Enforcing of measures in all departments and presenting results to the project teams and customers
- Create training concepts to push FMEAs to the most important development tool
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.