Project Manager CAM
We are looking for a driven Project Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Cathode Active Material team based in Skellefteå. As a project manager in cathode active material, you will be part of the CAM Program delivery team. Managing the engineering, procurement, construction management & commissioning management of your assigned projects in brown field CAM programs. You will be responsible for the successful project management for your allocated scope working with program team to deliver your projects in an efficient and predictable way.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project management of a project or elements of a larger program within the Cathode Active Material (CAM) programs team, in a safe, timely and on cost focused manner.
- Responsible for project management of 1 or more projects in the CAM programs team
- Scope may cover the full project engineering and development cycle: conceptual, basic, detailed engineering design, construction, commissioning, and start-up phases
- Project engineering & management
- Coordinating: scope definition and change management, schedule control and integration, contracting & procurement processes, internal and external stakeholder management, risk & interface management, project budget and progress responsibility; reporting to Program Manager, and contributing to development of internal processes
- Drive Health, Safety and Environmental performance
Personal Success Factors:
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.