Senior Manager - Process Technology
We are seeking a dynamic leader to direct and develop a team responsible for the discovery of disruptive manufacturing technologies. The role will include coaching and growing our Manufacturing/Process Technology team, working with technical experts and executive management to define technical direction, and facilitating collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Success in the role is defined by driving new-to-the-world technologies to deployment in our next-generation battery factories around the globe.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the team, senior leadership, and internal customers to define the process technology roadmap for Northvolt’s next-generation factories.
- Coach and support engineers and scientists through consistent feedback, navigation of challenges, and providing development opportunities to encourage technical and professional growth.
- Ensure deliverables and timelines are met for a range of innovations in battery processing steps (i.e., mixing, coating, cell assembly, electrolyte filling, formation, aging, etc.).
- Recruit, interview, hire, and onboard new Northvolters to expand our team’s capabilities and diversity.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Advanced Materials, Product, Customer Programs, and executive leadership to proactively address evolving market needs and ensure key engineering pivots are made.
- Work with our Advanced Materials and Cell Development teams to drive mechanistic understanding of process vs. cell vs. material design correlations.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.