Advanced Quality Engineering Manager
We are looking for an experienced Advanced Quality Engineering Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality Team based in Skelleftea. By joining us, you will be a key player in ensure that all new products are designed with quality in mind and that all necessary testing is conducted before launch and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
The Advanced Quality Engineering Manager is part of the Quality team and is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive quality development process, including PPAP elements and an FMEA architecture and major tasks for the Quality organization.
About the team
You will be joining the Quality Control organization of Northvolt Ett based in Skelleftea.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive and secure the flawless launch of any new products, ensuring the right quality tools are developed, in place, and are appropriately used
- Assure design and manufacturability quality through all sample stages
- Manage the AQE team's resources to fully support business needs, prioritize accordingly, and ensure your team's time is used efficiently
- Develop your team through mentoring and coaching
- Conduct regular audits to ensure all quality standards are met
- Identify root causes of quality issues and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Facilitate lessons learned through all sample stages
- Monitor and analyse customer feedback to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Continuously evaluate and improve the quality launch process to ensure it remains effective and efficient
- any other duties and responsibilities required to deliver on company objectives
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.